An idea was formed

Greetings from Texas, y’all!

We are Lauren and Josh, and we love beer! More specifically, we love craft beers.

We met at a party (drinking beers) in 2009 and then spent a lot of our free time in our dating and newlywed years tasting (and talking over) beers. We had a beer-themed groom’s cake at our wedding, a beer-themed baby shower, celebrated a 40th birthday with a beer-theme, will go out of our way on vacations to try out a local brewery, and even based an entire vacation around Sam Adams Octoberfest beer. We love beer!

One day we had a Saturday afternoon free of plans, kids’ sports or birthday parties, or any other distractions (for those of you with kids I know you’re shocked), and we decided to take our kids to our most local brewery. We love this particular place (more on that later) because they offer a variety of delicious beers, have games for adults and kids, and even have an entire section for children to play…and an idea was formed!

What if we were able to help other families find local breweries where they can:

  • responsibly enjoy a variety of beers

  • watch their children play

  • maybe have a few bites

and

  • not have to worry about booking a sitter

    It’s a win, win, win, win in our book!

So here we are, embarking on a journey to help other DFW beer-loving families find the best local breweries where they can delight in a few tasters, allow their children (and/or dogs) to tag along, and have a grand ol’ time! We hope you will join us and look forward to seeing you at the breweries!

Cheers!
The Markhams

Previous
Previous